Wednesday, October 24, 2018

An Autumn Card

I finally managed to get a card class put together for October- right before the month ends! This is one of the cards we'll make! One of my friends who attends my classes is in need of thank you cards, so I'm providing alternative greetings, but this is the one that comes with this stamp set.
I used a sketch from Sketch Saturday for the layout, tho I did move the greeting.
Supplies:
Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Fresh Fig
Paper: Pumpkin Pie & Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Linen Thread, Big Shot, Woodland Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

And here's a tip- I love the look of the wrapped twine, but I hate wasting the stuff on the back. So! I trim the threads I want and tape them to the back like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...