Saturday, October 6, 2018

World Card Making Day 3

To wrap up my posts for World Card Making Day, I have this straightforward but sweet Christmas card! This card will definitely be part of my upcoming classes. I've had this stamp set three Christmas's now (counting the one that is in 11 weeks...!!!) and I have never, ever inked this bear! Obviously it was high time to do that!! And the colors of this beautiful plaid from the Festive Farmhouse DP were the perfect combo for a cuddly teddy bear! The layout was inspired by the Fall to Layout #91 sketch, buuut I sort of feel like I got a little lost... What do you think?
Supplies:
Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas
Ink: Gray Granite, Cherry Cobbler, Memento Black
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla card stocks, Festive Farmhouse DP
Accessories: Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Cherry Cobbler stitched ribbon, Dimensionals

In case you didn't catch that, we will be making this card at an upcoming class. My life has been more than a little crazy lately...wildfires, evacuation, flood watch...a little water getting in to my basement...! sick kiddos... on top of all the regular things. I had hoped to hold my October class already but this is the first card I've designed for it, so obviously that hasn't happened yet, haha... But if I possibly can manage it, there will be an October and November class to help you (and me!) get ready for mailing out Christmas cards!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute card!

    I hope your life calms down! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...