Saturday, October 6, 2018

World Card Making Day!

has arrived!! I am not crafting today, lol.... I have too much going on today. almost every time it is World Card Making Day, actually... but I still have some things to share with you, because I DID get to craft last night!! YEAY!

First up- this beautiful autumny card. I really love every sample I see using this stamp set and I wish I had time to play with all the color combos I think of. I also looove this new embossing folder and I was so excited to get to play with it finally. I didn't buy the Galvanized Metallic Paper (yet?) but I thought it would look just as stunning with any of our foil papers- and it does! it's just a little tricky to photograph....
Supplies:
Stamps: Wishing You Well
Ink: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Very Vanilla & Crushed Curry card stocks, Copper Foil DP
Accessories: Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals

I think this card just might make its way into an upcoming class, and I definitely have someone in mind to send it to later. Are you making anything today? Well, check back, because I have a few more cards to share with you and inspire your creating on World Card Making Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...