Thursday, October 11, 2018

Birthday Cards

I have a decent stash of cards, but I am super lacking in birthday cards for men. But we had a birthday coming up so I needed to make a few cards! First I played with new {current} supplies, and then I pulled out some old stuff.

I haven't used this cute typewriter for a guy yet, but I think it works great! I didn't realize just how very clean and simple I kept this card until I went to photograph it, but I thought the Festive Farmhouse DP worked well for a "wall" behind the "desk".
Supplies:
Stamps: PS You're The Best
Ink: Memento Black, Night of Navy, Dark Night of Navy Stampin' Blends, Color Lifter Stampin' Blends
Paper: Gray Granite, Whisper White card stocks, Festive Farmhouse DP
Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals

I don't know how old this birthday themed paper is, but trust me, it's old. The last time I used the coordinating stamp set was 2014, apparently. And the stamps are from a 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit. Yeay for using stash! 
Supplies:
Stamps: March 2015 Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: So Saffron, & Night of Navy card stocks, Patio Party DP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...