Thursday, October 25, 2018

Cozy Winter

When the Holiday Mini came out, I loved this bundle. I didn't get it right away and I have seen tons of ideas online and had many more of my own ideas too- so of course then I had to get it! I really do love it and can't wait to make more cards with it. It really is so versatile and I can think of many occasions I could use this set!

This is the final card for my upcoming class. I love the Buffalo Check background and today's card I think has a cozy, flannely feel to it. This is a pretty close CASE of THIS card on Pinterest, but I wanted to use blue for more cold, winteryness. And, I actually made two versions because I couldn't pick which tree I preferred, haha! So I glued down one, and set the other on top, and will let class attendees decide which one they want!

Supplies:
Stamps: Winter Woods
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Very Vanilla & Bermuda Bay card stock
Accessories: Vanilla Bakers Twine, Big Shot, Circle Dies, Dimensionals

If you want, here's a fun little video Stampin' Up! put together showing some ideas you can do with the bundle. It's a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...