Monday, October 8, 2018

Bright Christmas!

Hello again, and happy Monday! I hope you had a minute to be creative over the weekend, whether you were able to participate in World Card Making Day or not. And, I'm happy to say I have something stamped to share with you today!

Check out this very bright and fun Christmas card, using brand new stamps and punch from the Holiday Mini! I really love Christmas lights and I really happen to love the font used in this set, so of course I was going to get this bundle!
And for my first card, I used the color challenge found on the Inky Friends blog! Funny enough, when I was planning out my upcoming card classes, I had written down to maybe stick with a red, green and yellow color scheme for this set, so this challenge was perfect!
Supplies:
Stamps: Making Christmas Bright
Ink: Poppy Parade (marker), Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate
Paper: Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight & Smoky Slate card stocks
Accessories: Christmas Bulb Builder punch, Mini Dimensionals

This will also be part of an upcoming class- hopefully I can get that scheduled in the next day or two!

1 comment:

  1. I love this so cute! Thank you for playing along with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...