Thursday, October 18, 2018

October 2018 Paper Pumpkin!

My newest Paper Pumpkin kit came this week so I took a little time to put it together. To be honest, it is not a kit I would have purchased. Feathers really aren't my thing. Also, I don't send out "get well" cards... But I decided to put the whole thing together anyway, and use the "thinking of you" greeting. I do use those cards. So!

This is how they were designed to be made, four of each design.
This is how I put these bigger ones together. They're a little bigger than a standard sized card.
Annnd I didn't care for the white feathery overlay on these littler cards, so I cut it off. It was a tri-fold design, you open the feather side, then the purple side, then read the inside of the card. Now it's just a standard shape. Also, these are a little smaller than a standard sized card.
And here is the entire kit put together! (unusual for me...)
AND here are all the leftovers!! So much potential for more cards or even scrapbooking with the leaves and feathers!
tho after I took the pic and put everything away I realized that was not the sheet of Dimensionals that came with this kit, but it was a sheet I had already taken from so I used it first. 
 And bonus- check out how cute the lining of the envelopes are!
So! I put the entire kit together, I photographed it all, and I was still a mom to a toddler and it took me exactly two hours to do all of that. Not my favorite kit, but I definitely can't complain about the time, and the supplies, AND that I now have eight more Thinking Of You cards, ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...