Friday, November 1, 2019

We Create Regals Collection Blog Hop

Hello November! The first of the month always means a new blog hop, so here we go!
This month we're focusing on the Regals color family. I thought a while about some kind of lovely autumn project... And then it snowed. A lot. like 6 inches on Sunday and a bit more on Monday. Well, winter sunsets happen to be gorgeous around here, so okay, I settled on a sponged sunset! Somewhere I've seen this girl on a swing in front of a sunset, but I couldn't find it, so I did my own version entirely! And I love it! And yes, that is snow on the ground behind the cards!
But I also liked the dandelion die from the same bundle... So I went ahead and made another card, almost the same!
Supplies:
Stamps: Silhouette Scenes
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Memento Black
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Garden Green & Basic Black card stocks
Accessories: Stampin' Sponges, Scalloped Lace Trim, Sweet Silhouettes dies, Big Shot, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Both cards used the current Paper Players Sketch. I am very pleased with how they turned out!
Hop on over to Cheryl's blog by clicking below and see what she's put together for you. Then hop on thru- it's pretty short today with the holiday and everything. Let us know what you think of our work!

And for those dying to know- I had one "dressed up", a panda bear and someone who was a ladybug for trick or treating at the mall (just in case it was way too cold), a witch to go grocery shopping, and a unicorn for trick or treating! haha!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards, Tanya! This is one of my favorite sets. I LOVE the sponged backgrounds. They are so rich looking. Thank you for playing in my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both great cards and you really showcased the wonderful silhouette stamps. Fabulous. So glad you shared them with us at the Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...