Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Merry Christmas Eve!

I just wanted to wish YOU a Merry Christmas. Thank you for supporting my business and for leaving thoughts and comments that brighten my day throughout the year!

I love Christmas Eve. Usually our family has all our favorite Christmas cartoons on all day long, while we're baking the last of Santa's cookies and my husband makes some kind of wonderful, fancy dinner for us.

Here is the card we sent out to our family and closest friends, along with a little updating newsletter. Yep, I'm pretty old skool that way. I made the card with the retired MDS. I was glad these snowflakes had a lot of green since our family picture was taken in June, haha!

And since Jesus is the reason for the season, I'll leave you with one of my very favorite Christmas music videos to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...