Monday, December 30, 2019

November Calendars

It's a new week, but I'm just going to finish up these calendars for you!

For my in laws, I hardly ever use this many pictures on a single calendar page. However, all of these pictures come from the party held for my father in law turning 95 this fall, so I wanted to share a lot of photos. I used a challenge to make this page, which is why it feels extra busy- the stripy border, the leave, the brads... but in spite of the "busy" and the lots of pics, I still think it works.

And this is the November page for my parents. I think this might be my favorite from their calendar this year. Love that big leafy swirl and I layered it in three different colors- Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze and maybe River Rock?? It's been too long since I designed it, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...