Tuesday, December 31, 2019

December Calendars!

It is the end of the year, the end of the decade, and the end of this year's calendar pages, haha! How do you celebrate? We have almost always let our kids stay up til midnight, because we are crazy. Most years we play family games til about 10, then watch a movie, and somehow everyone is usually still awake!

Anyway, to finish up the calendars, today we have December! This is the page for my in laws. Simple, festive and cute.

And this one is for my parents. It was inspired by THIS sketch, and has only hints of green, haha!

Thanks for viewing my calendars this year and for your continued support of my buisness. See you in 2020!
...which is completely crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...