Thursday, December 19, 2019

Traditional Christmas

Card week continues!
Today I have a simple card with traditional colors and images. It could be simple stamping but it requires four different stamp sets soooo... haha! And the wreath is a bit fussy to make. Anyway, it also meets two challenges- the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and the SUO Challenge. I used the colors and the Buffalo Check, a wreath and a cardinal. And I'm really happy with how it turned out!
Supplies:
Stamps: Buffalo Check, Nature's Beauty (leaf for the wreath), Itty Bitty Christmas, October 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit (cardinal)
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green
Paper: Very Vanilla & Garden Green card stocks
Accessories: Metallic Pearls

The pearls are a little bit lost, but maybe you can see them better here?
I am still not even close to ready for Christmas, how about you? Off to get more done, haha!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fun wreath! I love your layers and use of stamps here - just perfect - such a great idea! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I used this stamp for a wreath a while back but yours is much more impressive! Especially with that little cardinal! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty wreath! I love cardinals for Christmas too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card - I love the addition of that cardinal - one of my favourite birds but sadly we don't have them here in the UK - thanks for finding the time to join in with us at this busy time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card this is. I love classic Christmas cards and this is simply lovely. So glad to see you at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card, love that cardinal! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you in our gallery again for the next challenge starting today!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...