Sunday, December 1, 2019

We Create Neutrals Collection Blog Hop

And just like that, December has arrived! It snowed a bunch this past week, and we spent a few days at my parents for Thanksgiving where they got over a foot in 24 hours. So I made a snowy, wintery card that could be a great Christmas card or really to send out anytime in December or January.
This month we're focusing on the Neutral Color Collection. Currently, there is a blue, green and a red shade in the Neutrals so I pulled in some Night of Navy. I used the latest from Freshly Made Sketches for the layout. I used the Night of Navy ink and an aquapainter to scribble a blue background. Then I stamped the row of trees in Memento Black. I used the SUO Challenge for die cuts to layer up a white evergreen tree, and a snow bank across the front. Then I layered the whole thing on to a white base and there's my card!
Supplies:
Stamps: Winter Woods
Ink: Night of Navy, Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Frosted Epoxy Droplets, Aquapainter, In The Woods Dies, Big Shot, Dimensionals

Now hop along to see what Libby has made to inspire you. It's an extra short hop with the holidays, but still great ideas for you! Come see, and tell us what you think! And Happy December to you!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Winter themed card. I love the texture and the watercolor background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty! I love this stamp set too! A favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your serene scene - it really has that colour of winter about it - thanks for joining us at SU Only this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I added your link now that the Linky seems to be done with the maintenance. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - I love this wintry scene, and that fluffy white tree is perfect! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with such amazing texture! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your lovely wintery scene at SUO Challenges this time. Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, this is fabulous! Love the big white tree with the bare trees behind it, your sky looks great. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you in our gallery again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...