Wednesday, December 18, 2019

October Paper Pumpkin

Today's tip is to at least browse the instructions, even if you aren't going to follow them, hahaha!

I used this gorgeous October Paper Pumpkin card as part of my November Christmas card class. I debated leaving the instructions there to let the attendees know how the kit comes, but I also hardly ever use them, and these are all experienced stampers who would be fine without instructions. And then I totally made my card wrong, haha!
Can you tell?
Of course not, thank goodness. Whoever gets this card will have no idea it's supposed to look better than it does, ha! It's just fine.
However!
Here's what it's supposed to look like:
Thanks to photos and computers, you still can't see the biggest difference. But this time you see I stamped some falling snow... and I have the tiny cardinals facing each other... but the final touch is that one side of the die cut trees and snow bank is sparkly and the other side is plain! Whoops!

So here's a short stack of this card, including the one with three mistakes, hahaha, and I might turn the rest into something else... but we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...