Monday, March 28, 2022

Cinderella

Happy Monday to you! Another Disney scrap page to start off your week! 

So here is a funny little fact. Most of the time I keep ALL of my stamps. But with moving in to my new craft room this past winter, I updated my box of for sale stamps, (some of which is actually linked at the top of this blog). While organizing, I found a few sets that I really never use and added them to my stack.
....then we went to Disneyland. And when I was trying to think of what I might use on this page, I realized I had the perfect stamp, in my to-sell box! haha! 

Supplies: 
Stamps: Making a Point
Ink: Smoky Slate
Paper: Seaside Spray, Basic White
Accessories: Wink of Stella pen, White Sequins, Silver ribbon
Journaling Font: Dreaming Outloud Script Pro

I mean seriously, a fancy, single high heel stamp? Has to be for meeting Cinderella! I stamped it in Smoky Slate and the colored it with the Wink of Stella pen. I think it turned out pretty fantastic! 

What are you making this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...