Monday, March 7, 2022

Disney Scrapping!

This has really been my focus since getting home from our trip. I am determined to get the entire thing scrapped ASAP, because I live with a house full of people ready to go back, hahaha! 

This layout juuust might be my favorite so far! And I've done many so far, haha... I'm 27 pages in!
(and for a quick goal check, I'm at 37 pages and 22 cards made in 2022!) As is most often the case, I used a lot of retired supplies here. All the stamps, all the embellisments and some of the colors are long retired, but it all worked SO well on this page and I just love how it turned out! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Pumpkin 7/2015 (teacups), Whimsical Alphabet Lower (2005), Fresh Vintage, Collage Curios (all long retired)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Gray Granite, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder (retired), Pretty in Pink (retired)
Paper: Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder (retired), Pretty In Pink (retired), Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: White Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Calypso Coral Ombre ribbon, Subtles Candy Dots (all retired)
Journaling font: Learning Curve

and here's a close up of some of those fun details! 
What are you making? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...