Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Here Comes The Sun!

I think spring is on it's way, even tho it has been known to snow around here til June... Honestly I'd be okay with a lot more snow, but since it's mid-March, I'll take whatever rain wants to come instead!

Today's card feels like spring coming after a long winter. I used the sketch from Global Design Project and the color combo from CAS Colours & Sketches to make it. It almost got tossed because the Navy ink smudged a lot when I sponged on some Balmy Blue sky, and I don't even know why! But then I decided it added to the stormy look, *and the weirdest part got covered with the words, haha, so it worked out after all! 

Supplies:
Stamps: After The Storm
Ink: So Saffron, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy
Paper: Basic White, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue card stocks, Gold Metallic Paper 
Accessories: sponge

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your clouds. And I love how you used the gold paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stormy sky and great use of the challenge colors. Thanks so much for joining in at CC&S this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous use of the color challenge and the stamp set. Beautifully perfect sentiment as well. Thanks for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful scene. I love the detail of the clouds! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...