Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Wishing Well

Today I have another scrapbook layout for you, of our trip. I'm now up to 33 pages done! 

I try to only share things here that I make with all Stampin' Up! products, but a friend gave me some of her crafting stash and this alphabet set (that I know nothing about) was kind of perfect for this layout. Everything else is from Stampin' Up! tho. It makes up at least 98% of my stash.
These pages are really pretty simple. Very little embellishments, really just photos and story, but sometimes you just gotta add something. Liiiike a wishing well stamp with wishing well pages...! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Bright Wishes, unknown alphabet
Ink: Melon Mambo, Memento Black
Paper: Crumb Cake base, Melon Mambo mat, Whisper White card stock, Love Blossoms DP
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils
Journaling font: The Serif Hand Black

and here's a closeup of that stamping. 
What are you making? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...