Thursday, March 10, 2022

Simple & Stunning

Did you know that Stampin' Up! demonstrators get to see and often order products before everyone else? Today's cards come from a sneak peek we got, just before I took a trip to the ocean for the first time sooo that hit my priority list real fast, ha. But I hadn't had a chance to try it out til yesterday afternoon! And it is so simple to make a stunning card with this and I think you will love it too!! Which is handy, because you can order it now too! 

First, I used the color challenge from Global Design Project to make a very simple birthday card. I've been seeing samples of this gorgeous product suite for a month now and the most commonly used technique is to ink up the stamp as always, but then sponge an additional color or two on top. That's what I did here. Then the greeting is in Garden Green. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Waves of Inspiration
Ink: Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron, Garden Green
Paper: Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron, Basic White card stocks
Accessories: sponges 

Then I tried the same idea with a different challenge, and one of the dies. This one uses the inspiration photo image from Fusion Card Challenge, and I already used the sketch, haha... I used a couple shades of blue and the gold. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Waves of Inspiration
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Basic White card stocks, Metallic Specialty Paper
Accessories: Waves Dies, sponges, big shot 

And a bit of a close up with a twisty angle to catch the shine...

So here's what you need to know- Start by clicking HERE to view the whole suite. The stamps and dies will be in the upcoming Annual Catalog. There are two packs of DP (one is a blue foil) and some colored rhinestones that are only available while supplies last or til May 2.

I KNOW I will use it on our ocean scrapbook pages. I am loving it for these cards too!! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Love the power and beauty of this simple single wave! Awesome take on the Fusion challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that glorious wave! Pretty cards! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...