Thursday, March 3, 2022

Window Seat

This is probably my favorite card from my upcoming class. I seriously love this stamp set, but I haven't gotten to play with it much at all. I think this is my favorite image from the set. And it's totally perfect for the snowy weather we've been enjoying, and a lot of thinking of others.
I colored her with Stampin' Blends (shown below), and here's your reminder that my favorite Misty Moonlight shade is retiring very soon! 
Supplies:
Stamps: In the Moment
Ink: Memento Black, Misty Moonlight, Stampin' Blends
Paper: Basic White, Petal Pink
Accessories: Heart & Home Doilies, Flowers for Every Season ribbon, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals

I also colored the window panes with a bit of Wink of Stella, which is very tricky to photograph, but you can see a hint of glimmer near her head! 
What have you loved that you've made recently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...