Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Cookie Scrapping

I hoped to get some cards made, but instead I kept scrapping our trip! It really is a lot of fun to scrap and relive all the memories!
This page was actually made a week or so ago, but it uses more current supplies, so I'll share it today. The cookies and the red letters are stamped, but the "cookie" word is a die cut. 

Supplies: 
Stamps: Nothings Better Than, Calling All Heroes (retired)
Ink: Poppy Parade, Memento Black, Soft Suede
Paper: Basic White card stock
Accessories: Love You More Than dies, Big Shot
Journaling Font: Juice

These Disney pages feel particularly simple but I'm really enjoying them, and my family is too. Most of the time I ask what they remember or thought about whatever I'm working on. I'm trying to record all of it, not just my perspective. And everyone really wants to hurry back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...