Saturday, August 13, 2022

And we're off!

I'm sorry this blog is being ignored, but at least we're making the most of the end of summer! School is about to start and I hope that means more regular crafting time for me, not to mention time to record it, lol! 

So today I have a simple layout that I think is still fun. The letter stickers and the patterned squares come from a Project Life kit. I used a Stampin' Blend to color the letters and I like that it isn't a solid color, more varigated. Then just a little hand written journaling finishes it off! 

Supplies:
Ink: Light Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends
Paper: Basic White, Daffodil Delight card stocks
Accessories: Memories In The Making PL Accessory Pack 

How are you spending the end of summer? Crafting??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...