Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Paper Pumpkin for Birthdays Again!

Sale-A-Bration is still happening, and this is your reminder that signing up for pre-paid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions will earn you FREE Sale-A-Bration items! Don't miss out, because it ends Aug 31! 

A few days ago I used four different old Paper Pumpkin kits to make a small stack of birthday cards, almost all of which are going out in the next few weeks...! This kit was my daughters' favorite so I'm starting here.
This kit came out August 2019 (The Gift Of Fall) and was a set of adorably small gift sacks and the supplies to make cute tags for them. I used the gift sacks, but I'm really not a tag person, so I use the supplies to make card fronts. 

This one uses words from another, older Paper Pumpkin kit. 

And these use a now retired stamp set from a previous Sale-A-Bration! Handy how that worked out...


Supplies:
Stamps: Sending You Thoughts, Paper Pumpkin kits
Ink: Merry Merlot
Paper: Crumb Cake card stock, Paper Pumpkin kit 
Accessories: August 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...