Monday, August 29, 2022

Bright Happiness!

Happy Monday to you! I am sure hoping for some serious crafty time this week...!

I got this one done quickly this morning, combining three different challenges! I used the colors from the Color Throwdown, the sketch from The Paper Players, and the challenge from TGIF Challenges! And this one gets to go on my display board! (almost every card I've made for the past two years is sent out in the following week or so! That display board has been too bare too long!)

Supplies:
Stamps: Happiness Abounds
Ink: Starry Sky
Paper: Crushed Curry, Starry Sky, Tahitain Tide
Accessories: Brushed Brass Butterflies, Blossoming Happiness dies, Dimensionals, big shot

It's not a color combo I would have thought of, but I think it worked out pretty well! And no white card stock, just like the TGIF challenge asked for, haha! 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the throwdown colors! Good for you at sending out so many of your cards! Thanks for joining us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Tanya! I love the color combo and the pretty die cut panel! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Tanya! Love the pop of detail in the background. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...