Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Paper Pumpkin Kits = Birthday Cards!

Seeing a theme here? haha... This is the fifth post this year with roughly the same title. And these last two birthday cards from Paper Pumpkin kits are the only one I made from their kit, so they get a combined post.

This first one I want to estimate came out April of 2017? It was called Pocketful of Cheer with a Mother's Day/graduation kind of theme and was ideal for gift cards. It did have some full sized card bases tho, and I used one of them this day. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Pocketful of Cheer Paper Pumpkin kit
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush (long retired)
Paper: Pocketful of Cheer Paper Pumpkin kit
Accessories: Pocketful of Cheer Paper Pumpkin kit

And this second one came from the June 2020 Box of Sunshine kit! This one I actually used "up" on arrival, haha, but I still have some bits! I've used some leftover pieces from this kit in scrapbooks too! Love this one!! The words were part of a bonus set of Paper Pumpkin stamps.

Supplies:
Stamps: Bonus Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Basic White
Accessories: June 2020 Box of Sunshine kit

None of these kits are entirely used up, and that is something I love about Paper Pumpkin! You really can make a LOT of unique projects from one kit, in addition to keeping the stamp and ink spot forever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...