Tuesday, August 30, 2022

No Stamp Princesses

I haven't gotten to create like I hoped because helloooo school germs... we had a super sicky weekend. Cleaning is more important than stamping this week, lol, so here are some simple but fun pages I made a few months ago. 

This reeally old DP (like, 2005 here) was perfect for meeting Belle! 

Supplies: (all retired but the Vanilla)
Paper: Very Vanilla card stock, Timeworn Collection Paper Heirloom DP
Accessories: Embroidered Ribbon, Vintage Trinkets
Journaling Font: Janda Stylish Script


And some shiny gold with white flowers was perfect for Tiana! 
Supplies: (all retired)
Paper: Certainly Celery, Gold Foil
Accessories: Paper Daisies, Glitter Enamel Dots
Journaling Font: Fairwater Script

One fun thing about these princess pages was choosing fonts that could have been their handwriting, haha. I got my kids' input on choosing fonts too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...