Monday, August 15, 2022

Watercolor Pencil Flowers

Happy Monday and a new week to you! I got a bunch of cards made the other day so I *should have some fun posts for you this week!  

First up, this stamp set from the cover of the Annual Catalog, which I was just able to purchase. I was in the mood to color, so I just stamped a bunch of the three flower images, and colored them. I added a bit of shading in between and popped it up on a white base. Then some simple white-ish embellishments to finish it off! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Happiness Abounds
Ink: Stazon Black
Paper: Basic White card stock
Accessories: White Crinkled Seam Binding ribbon, Opal Rounds, Watercolor Pencils (both packs), Blender Pen, Dimensionals

And it's already gone out in the mail! Yeay for birthday cards, eeeven if sometimes they're late....
ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...