Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Golden Ranunculus

The last card from my class this month is a fun one! So fun in fact, that to save time, I did the die cutting of the ranunculus, both the detailed part and the shiny gold part, before class started, haha... Attendees got to do the embossing part tho, so they had some of the fun. 

I like the gold on vanilla look. I'm not a gold person, but I've used this combo before and I think it's really elegant and striking all at the same time.

Supplies:
Stamps: Lovely You
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Very Vanilla card stock, Gold & Rose Gold 6x6 Metallic Paper
Accessories: Brushed Brass Butterflies, Merry Melody embossing folder, Ranunculus dies, Dimensionals, big shot (retired) 

And this picture shows off the shiny paper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...