Monday, April 10, 2023

30!

Happy Monday to you! I hope you had a lovely Easter weekend! Ours was good. Except winter abruptly ended and summer arrived and now its hot! 

Today's card uses retired and retiring products, lol, but worked great for someone special having a birthday soon! I liked the color combo from Inspire.Create.Challenges and I put it with the Freshly Made Sketch, and juuust missed getting it in before the deadline. You can't tell here, but I used a Blending Brush to add some swirls of Bermuda Bay ink under the die cut "30".

Supplies:
Stamps: Number of Years (retired)
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Polished Pink (both retiring)
Paper: Bermuda Bay (retiring), Basic White card stocks, Dandy Designs DP (retired Sale-A-Bration 2023)
Accessories: Blending Brush, Glitter Enamel Dots (retired), Large Numbers Framelits (retired), big shot

And hopefully this one arrives on time! I keep running behind! 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the cut out 30--great idea!!! Thanks for joining us at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...