Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Wax Museum

Tonight I'm posting pretty late for me, but I have a fun one! I put this layout together this evening for my daughter. The photos are several years old and most of the supplies are too! 

I love vintage collage styles and I don't usually feel like I can do it well. I saw a challenge to use seven layers on a project and this is a good way to do it! So each page here has a little cluster with seven layers of stuff! 

Supplies: 
Stamps: Straight Up Alphabet & Numbers (long retired)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry (retiring)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Timeworn Collection Heirloom (2005?)
Accessories: Linen Thread, Blending Brush, Natural Ribbon (retired), Artisan Embellishment Kit (doily, purple velvet ribbon, pearls) (long retired), really old tag punch out sheets retired so long I don't even know what it was, 
Journaling Font: Century Schoolbook

So here are some closeups of those fun little clusters:

I hope you're making fun things too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...