Friday, April 28, 2023

March 2018 Paper Pumpkin

Way back in December I set a goal for myself to finish off my stack of Paper Pumpkin kits, and use them! I haven't done very good with that goal, but the last two afternoons I finished off a kit from 2018! I did a lot this time.
I think this is a gorgeous kit, I love the colors (now retired!) and the style. But I am never going to hand deliver 8 cards, and the envelopes can only be used that way. And honestly, I wanted those envelopes used as cards, not just an outer shell to be tossed! 

So the first time I played with this kit, I shared it HERE
The second time, I shared it HERE.
And this time, I made a bunch of cards (this first one is how it was designed)
(the third one here is how it was designed)
(these next four are the cover of the envelope now added to a card front, thanks.)

Then I made a scrapbook page, using photos from 2013...that were also printed in 2013.... duuude....
And I still have this much left over! 
I sort all of this into an old Paper Pumpkin box that holds all of the stamps (okay, okay, there are two of these now...!), another box that holds the ink spots, a box that holds the scraps and then the embellishments are sorted into all of my retired embellishment stash. 

And this time there was a free gift, for it being the 5 year anniversary of Paper Pumpkin, and here is what I have left from that! 

And I'm not kidding- Paper Pumpkin kits come with even more supplies! So I'm okay that the prices have increased a little bit. It's only gone up twice, and only a little bit each time. And ev.ery.thing. has gone up. a lot, in a lot of cases. sigh. This, to me, is still worth the price. And here is the sneak peek for the upcoming kit! 

This kit includes:

  • All the supplies you need to create 9 card, 3 each of 3 designs, plus 9 coordinating envelopes.
  • A 7-piece all-occasion stamp set that celebrates good friends and great adventures!
  • 1 Copper Clay (new In Color!) Classic Stampin’ Spot.
  • Twine and die-cut accents
  • FREE stickers to put on your projects or anything you want—water bottles, laptops, coolers, and more!
  • Finished card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm).
  • Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Daffodil Delight, Moody Mauve, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path, Wild Wheat

So what are you waiting for? Click the side bar button and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...