Thursday, April 20, 2023

Cookies!

I've been trying to put together a card class for a month and a half now and finally designed all the cards, lol! That's what my life has looked like lately, and it isn't even to the end of school year crazy time! But don't worry- that is on. its. way.

But for this moment, I have a cute, happy card for you! I used the latest Freshly Made Sketch, tho slightly modified. And even tho a lot of the supplies I'm using for the class are on the Last Chance list and even sold out, we'll make this next week! Are you coming? 

Supplies:
Stamps: Nothings Better Than (retiring)
Ink: Memento Black, Balmy Blue, Soft Suede (retiring)
Paper: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Basic White card stocks
Accessories:  Classic Matte Dots, Dimensionals, Love You More Than dies (retiring), Circle dies (retired), big shot (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...