Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Sending...

Today I have the same set as yesterday, but in a different color combo. This time I used the colors from the As You See It challenge blog. Although I used Daffodil Delight again instead of So Saffron... 

I didn't actually intend to make two, but I meant to stamp the flowers in Gorgeous Grape and when you're doing six other things you might grab the wrong ink pad, lol... So I did a big old purple "sending" instead.

And then I stamped it the way I had envisioned, and put it on the Coastal Cabana base this time.
And here they are together! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Sending Smiles
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana, Parakeet Party, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Basic White, Coastal Cabana card stocks
Accessories: Dimensionals

Do you have a favorite? 

Also, quick tip for you - when using Dimensionals, you don't need a ton. Just enough to hold your layer up. Like this:

5 comments:

  1. Lovely layout! I had the same thing happen to me when I used these colours and had to make two cards: one to feature Gorgeous Grape and one Coastal Cabana. They've both turned out beautifully. Thank for joining in with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, happy accidents! They are both just lovely! Those florals are fresh and fun and the big sentiment works perfectly with them! Thanks for sharing these us at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty, Tanya! I LOVE this set, and your fresh layout is perfect for our colors! I Like both versions, but I think the purple flowers most steals my heart, lol. Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty! I love the two different versions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love this stamp set and it's like it was made for these colors! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...