Saturday, April 29, 2023

The Mark Twain Riverboat

Today's layout is one I really like and that might be because I really enjoyed this ride!
This was done in the long-retired MDS, and I resized the tree to HUGE, lol, and flipped it onto the other page too, in another color. And the blue at the bottom was various strips of DP and digital "ribbon".



Supplies:
Stamps: Forever Young tree
Ink: Certainly Celery, Glorious Green (opacity changed) 
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Ice Cream Parlor strip, Sunny Day strip, Summer Home border strip
Journaling Font: Niagara Solid

It's a little bit fuzzy when I combined the two pages into a single "photo", so I've shared each photo separately too. 

And another funny thing is that we were in this park three days and I watched this river boat more than once and we never got a picture of the boat itself! Fortunately our niece went a few weeks after we did, so I asked her to take a picture for us, hahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...