Friday, April 21, 2023

Soft Ranunculus x2

Happy Friday to you!! I hope it's a fabulous weekend for all of us! 

I follow a lot of other stampers, some blogs, some on social media, whatever, and I get a lot of inspiration from them, not to mention a lot of know-how. The other day I saw THIS stunning card made by Tammy Wilson and I reeeally wanted to try!
I used more colors than she did, or at least a wider variety of colors, so my card looks more busy, but I still really like how it turned out! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Ranunculus Romance (retiring)
Ink: Mint Macaron (retiring), Blushing Bride (retiring), Early Espresso
Paper: Mint Macaron (retiring), Early Espresso, Basic White card stocks 
Accessories: Crinkled White Ribbon (retiring), Basic Pearls (retiring), Ranunculus Dies (retiring), Dimensionals, Blending Brush

The big ranunculus die in the center is White card stock that I used a Blending Brush and Mint Macaron ink on. I also used the Blending Brush and same ink all over the background piece, altho it's more subtle. 

I actually stamped a different mat, covering a lot more of it. I assembled the dies and laid it over each to see which I liked better, haha, and went with the simpler one. 

and then, I had so much fun I made another! 
This one has been stuck in the mail but I know it hasn't arrived yet. Oh well- spoilers! 
This version is even fancier, haha. I used the Blending Brush again and two shades of ink on the large flower die, and this time added a hint of Freesia ink to the die cut flowers. I have two kinds of ribbon embellishments and two kinds of dot embellishments, haha. And I think it is lovely and I know it will be appreciated! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Ranunculus Romance (retiring)
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Paper: Fresh Freesia, So Saffron (retiring), Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Brass Butterflies, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, White Crinkled Ribbon (retiring), Ranunculus dies (retiring), Resin Hearts (retired), big shot (retired) 

What are you making this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...