Monday, April 24, 2023

Blue Daisies!

I decided to get this set before the bundled price went away (hurry if you want it!!) so I broke it out and made up a handful of cards. 

Today I have two that almost match, just a difference of card base! This time I used the color combo from Color Throwdown, which I interpreted to be Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight and Tahitian Tide. I first did white on white, leaving the colorful flowers to pop. 

Then I mounted it onto the Tahitian Tide card stock instead. 
Which one do you like best? 
Supplies: 
Stamps: Sending Smiles
Ink: Tahitain Tide, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Basic White & Tahitian Tide card stocks
Accessories: Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...