Monday, January 8, 2024

Paper Pumpkin Thanks!

Happy 2024 to you! Yes, we've been here a minute, but I haven't been here, so it still counts! I hope you had a good and safe Christmas and New Years celebration. We've only just gone back to school so I am resetting to a routine again! 
~~~
For a few years now I've had a goal to use up my Paper Pumpkin kits throughout the year. Last year I didn't make much of a dent on that, ha, since I did one kit. Ahem. But I needed a birthday card and really didn't have much time, so a kit was my best bet!  and this is an oldie! (August 2017!!)

So to put together a quick birthday card, I cut a white base and a Calypso Coral card front, and then found a big birthday stamp (Perfect Pennants - also very old) and used the bits from this kit. The oval, flowers and leaves came from the kit. 
And then a short stack of thank you cards, because that's what was printed and I can always use those! 


I do still have one more "thanks" and a few more "congrats" but mostly I'm down to sheets of the flowers and leaves and that's it! I need to use this on a scrapbook layout soon, and then it will be all used up! Yeay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...