Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Sale-A-Bration Scrapping!

Happy March! annnd it's finally winter at my house! ha! 

Sometimes life is just so busy, and Sale-A-Bration goes by so quickly, that we don't always get to play with the things while they're current!
That and I was sick for over a week...blah!
But this past weekend included my birthday, and the TWENTY year anniversary of me becoming a demonstrator (nope, cannot believe that!!), so I played with some new paper and scrapbooked, which is my favorite!

In this case, I used some very old photos with this new (and already retired! sniff!) DP and made an almost matching layout for each of my two kids who were there, ha.  
Supplies: 
Stamps: Whimsical Alpha Lower (retired)
Ink: Copper Clay
Paper: Copper Clay, Very Vanilla, Sunny Days DP SAB 2024 (retired)
Accessories: Embroidered Ribbon (retired)
Font: Aptos

Supplies: 
Stamps: Whimsical Alpha Lower (retired)
Ink: Pebbled Path
Paper: Crushed Curry, Pebbled Path, Basic White, Sunny Days DP SAB 2024 (retired)
Accessories: Embroidered Ribbon (retired)
Font: Aptos

These photos have been printed and sitting for over a decade so I was super glad to get them scrapped!
And yes, I know which photo is "missing" from my daughter's layout- it is already in her scrapbook, as part of things she shared on a school poster, back when the photos were current, haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...