Saturday, March 16, 2024

Birthday Flower Garden!

Oh my word I am so done with being sick! For close to a month I have only been doing the bare minimum around here, and sleeping a crazy lot. Crafting is not on that list. Keeping the rest of the house healthy IS. I did have a few good days over my birthday thank goodness, and then right back to maybe worse than before. But I THINK I'm through it now and hey look- I got a birthday card made! I only need four more to catch up for this month.... yikes.
I think I can... I think I can...

For this card I combined the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and the latest colors from Hand Stamped Sentiments, and this is my result! Bit chaotic, but I think these colors are perfect for the birthday girl! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Sending Smiles
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Basic White card stocks
Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Timeworn Type embossing folder, Circle dies, Dimensionals 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colour combo and fabulous florals! Hope you're better soon! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...