Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Featuring: Parakeet Party

Since the end of the catalog year is fast approaching, I'm going to hold a card class focusing on the soon-to-retire 2022-2024 In Colors. 
Today I have Parakeet Party, which is a very bold, bright shade. I definitely haven't used it much. This card is also a remake of a card I made before, but again using different colors. It's a very mailable design! The butterflies are flat, so that's perfect. 

I really love making a garden with these flowers, and this time I stuck with shades of pink. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Sending Smiles
Ink: Parakeet Party, Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lolly
Paper: Parakeet Party & Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Brass Butterflies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...