Thursday, March 21, 2024

Featuring: Starry Sky

Since the end of the catalog year is fast approaching, I'm going to hold a card class focusing on the soon-to-retire 2022-2024 In Colors.
Starry Sky is one of my all time favorite shades of blue. I tend to like the blues anyway, and this is rich and gorgeous. It is so good for sky, water, masculine, you name it. I will miss this one! 

This is also a remake of a monochromatic card I made before, because I am telling you what- being sick took all the creativity out of me! But this time I went with Starry Sky, and a bit of ribbon. 
Supplies:
Stamps: In The Moment
Ink: Starry Sky
Paper: Starry Sky, Basic White 
Accessories: Starry Sky Metallic ribbon, Timeworn Type embossing folder, Dimensionals 

I will say, I designed this class before the retiring lists were released and originally thought I'd use a different stamp set. But then I decided to switch to an out-going set, that honestly works almost the same. So my original plan, and text for the blog, ha, was this: 
Since this is for a class, I want people to feel free to choose which image suits them best, and which greeting too. So I went ahead and showed that any of the options work. Also, any way you choose to lay out the two white shapes works just fine. When I hold classes like this, I have the white pieces prepped ahead of time, and in this case the ribbon will also be pre-cut.

Bonus- I have some masculine birthday and Father's Day cards ready to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...