Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Featuring: Orchid Oasis

Since the end of the catalog year is fast approaching, I'm going to hold a card class focusing on the soon-to-retire 2022-2024 In Colors. 
I do like Orchid Oasis, but I don't find myself using it much. The word that comes to mind most is "pleasant". It's a calm kind of color amidst these super brights. 

And therefore, I remade a design I've done previously to show off the softness of this color in a class. I made this rectangle by laying post-it notes down, lining them up with the grid on the scratch paper. Then I used a blending brush to make the background, darker toward the bottom. I stamped this leafy image on the side, and then a greeting- and class attendees can use which ever greeting they like. Then a few In Color pearls and it's done! Also nicely mailable, altho occasionally round embellishments like that can cause an issue. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Lighting The Way
Ink: Orchid Oasis
Paper: Basic White card stock
Accessories: In Color Pearls, Blending Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...