Monday, March 25, 2024

Paper Pumpkin!

The newest kit arrived the same day I started making cards again, haha, so last Monday morning I cracked it open and got to work! 

First of all, when they print full card bases like that, I really feel like no one is ever going to look at the back. So I started by cutting them all in half to make two card fronts!
I stamped every pre-die-cut greeting piece and with double the card fronts, completed 12 cards instead of the intended 9!


Supplies:
March 2024 Paper Pumpkin kit
Stamps: PP Kit, Perennial Postage
Ink: Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Basic White card stock

I have selected some for some upcoming birthdays and things, and the others are just in my stash. And I still have this much left over! I am thinking those gorgeous "card fronts" might end up on a few scrapbook layouts...! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...