Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Birthday Girl!

I needed a happy birthday card and I've had this DP sitting with this little girl since January, so clearly it was time to put them together!
However, in my attempt to "use all the pinks!" on this card, they don't actually work, ha... I used Berry Burst card stock to go with the DP, but I don't have Berry Burst blends, I have Melon Mambo, so I just grabbed that... hmm. There's a reason we sell so many items in each color! But, since I was already breaking all the color rules, I grabbed a super soft pink shade that has retired, to blend onto the piece with the girl. haha! it's fiiine. The birthday girl won't mind! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Kiddin' Around
Ink: Memento Black, Powder Pink (retired)
Stampin' Blends: Dark & Light Melon Mambo, Light Petal Pink, Light Flirty Flamingo, Bronze, Color Lifter, Dark Daffodil Delight
Paper: Basic White, Berry Burst, Bright & Beautiful DP
Accessories: Blending Brushes, old Paper Pumpkin gems, Circle dies, Dimensionals 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...