Friday, March 22, 2024

Featuring: Tahitian Tide

Since the end of the catalog year is fast approaching, I'm going to hold a card class focusing on the soon-to-retire 2022-2024 In Colors. 
I like Tahitian Tide, but sometimes it feels too bright for what I typically make. And sometimes it is so perfect I can't imagine how else to use this stamp set, haha!
This time I combined this wave with the Postage dies for a different look than I've done before. What do you think? 

Supplies:
Stamps: Waves of Inspiration
Ink: Tahitian Tide
Paper: Basic White, Tahitian Tide card stocks
Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Perennial Postage Dies, Dimensionals

And now you've seen my whole class! Wanna come?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...