Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Upcoming Class!

I haven't managed to hold stamp classes much this 2014 year! I really miss classes- they're one of my favorite parts of this job! This month I've got a class planned for Tuesday, April 15.

We'll be getting the Retro Fresh products (the DSP, the washi tape, stickers, and journaling tags) which are all found on page 19 of the Occasions Mini. The class will cost $35, and the RSVP is due Monday the 7th so I have time to get your supplies here and prepped! *grin
I'll help you create 4 cards and 1 double page scrapbook layout, and you'll take home everything that's left for future crafting!

You can view the page we'll make HERE, and today I'm sharing the first of the cards...
I used the last Freshly Made Sketch for the layout.
Supplies:
Stamps: Peachy Keen
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Paper: So Saffron card stock, Retro Fresh DP, Retro Fresh Journaling Tags
Accessories: Hung Up Cute Clips

Let me know if you're interested in attending the class! Or if you'd like to order the supplies and follow along on your own, that works too!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, Tanya. Such an elegant CAS design. Wish I lived close by so I could come to your class. :/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...