Saturday, April 26, 2014

Workshop Make & Take

Today was my workshop! We had so much fun! Its been few months since I had someone else host and I think that's what makes it so much fun. Who wants to host next time? haha...
I used this sketch on Tuesday, and now I'm showing you another idea with it- the one that we all made!
Supplies:
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes
Ink: Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sky
Paper: Crumb Cake & Whisper White card stocks, I Am Me DP
Accessories: Chevron Ribbon, Brights Glimmer Brads

The pretty DP and the brad are retiring, but the rest of it is current- which I planned knowing that this workshop was after the retired list came out! Those can be swapped out pretty easily for other products if you want to recreate the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...