Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Week 16

Yes, its true, I've skipped weeks 14 and 15 (sort of....I have the photos laid out, I just haven't gotten to the rest of it, LOL) but for right now I'm sharing Week 16. Because its my blog and I said so. hahaha!
With this page, I fit the latest 1-2-3 Get Scrappy challenge, to have lots of journaling, a yellow background and something silver. I thought highlighting the major events and funny picture with silver glimmer arrows was a good touch.
And for those wondering, the yellow is Daffodil Delight at 50% opacity! I really like it that way.
Supplies:
MDS, Glimmer Paper download, "Learning Curve" font

5 comments:

  1. great PL page!!! Thanks so much for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this PL page! Its wonderful to se so much journalling with your great photos. Thanks for joining our challenge at 123 Get Scrappy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at 1-2-3 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool, thanks for playing along with us at 123 Get Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...