Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A Paper Page!

At my workshop, I displayed and discussed plenty of MDS products- calendars, an 8x8 book, pages, and cards. But I demonstrated a traditional paper page to emphasize stamping in scrapbooks and the extra versatility of stamps. Using a sketch found on Pinterest (from Cheryl, haha, whose page sketches I use often!) here is the page I made-
Supplies:
Stamps: Papillion Potpourri
Ink: Real Red, Basic Gray
Paper: So Saffron, I Am Me DP
Accessories: Itty Bitty Butterfly punch, Dimensionals

The DP and the letter stamps are retiring- grab them soon!! The butterflies and punch are sticking around tho.... Yeay!

And the story behind the pictures? When my daughter was little she loved to eat pickles with her Daddy. She would ask for pickles with Daddy. I'm glad I thought to snap these pictures one afternoon, because suddenly one day she didn't like them anymore on anything and still won't eat them, silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...