Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Upcoming Class #4

Today's card is the final one we'll make at my April class. Again, all the details can be found in THIS post. For this card, I used a slightly older sketch as the inspiration. The journaling tags make card making SO easy, but they can also be used in scrapbooking. I love versatile products!!
Supplies:
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla & Baked Brown Sugar card stocks,
Accessories: Retro Fresh Journaling Tags, Retro Fresh washi tape, Natural Buttons, Glue Dots

It can be a little tricky lining up washi tape on a card like this. So here's my little tip.... I laid the journaling tag a bit to the right --> from where I wanted it to end up. Then I drew a very light pencil line along the tag, and laid the strips of washi tape from there. Here's a pic if you need a visual:
Makes it very easy! And its a fun card for any friend or sister or whoever needs a reminder just how fabulous she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...